OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Monday 19 March 2012

THE BIG CHEESES

Continuing with some FLW figures here are a couple of Black army Generals from Dolp Figures.



I hope to cast up some figures myself soon and am scouring my old 28mm boxes for candidates to melt down. Does anyone know the best place to get good casting metal, as Prince August is rather pricey (I wish to remain on good terms with the Vicar, so Church roof is out).




2 comments:

  1. Like these command chaps -tell us more of them...

    Afraid I know little of metals and where to get.No old lead tanks/watering cans/ornamental flower pots lying around the potting shed /orangery by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attention ! very imperious officers

    Casting metals - have a look at http://www.carnmetl.demon.co.uk/carndrop.htm. I haven't ordered from them - I use spare/broke figs and PA metal.

    -- Allan

    ReplyDelete