OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Monday 23 January 2012

IMAGI-NATION CIVILIANS ARRIVE BY POST CHAISE

Well it's been a hectic month with various everyday issues getting in the way of serious playing on my part. Rummaging around in the Attic eaves for stuff to sell on eBay and then actually listing it is time consuming, then we had Mrs. Atticus celebrating her birthday yesterday and school problems (hopefully sorted) etc.

Anyhow, I am making headway with the first battalion of Trompenburgers, with only the command figures to do (note to self- always paint the command figures first as I least like doing them), but I haven't had any time to plan out my Imagi-nations which of course is what makes them so interesting.

Happily I did some moonlighting gardening last week and the proceeds went towards these figures from Fourty-third Ltd.

http://www.forty-third.co.uk/

who make some lovely (but not inexpensive) figures.


A couple of eighteenth century gentlemen and a lady too. The soldiers are always interesting in these imagi-nations, but for me it's the civilian figures and their settings which are best, and I am continually entertained by Tidders over on his blog Kingdom of Wittenberg, by the intrigues of the court.

No comments:

Post a Comment